12.01.2008

times change.

I can say this with a lot of sincerity. It's been a while since I've written anything on this blog. haha...laziness, and lots of things to do.

Practice didn't go that well, because the practice didn't pursue. To tell the truth, I wasted a lot of money and effort commuting to Makati, and this is what happens. frustration. On the good side, I'm still happy to have seen my classmates. haha. ")

I finally went to the cemetery without my mom! haha. I'm not saying it's a bad having her around; my sister drove us there. It's fun, and traumatizing at the same time because it's her first time (I think..) to drive with us around. I'm just happy to have gone home safely.

I can definitely say that we're all grown up. Since then, a lot has happened. With all the laughs, cries, and smiles, we've gone far from what we were before. I know you're proud of us right now. We miss you! Thanks for everything. :)

No comments: