12.29.2008

fade into the background.

stories to tell. haha.

saturday. just great. I and my sister convinced our mom to let us go somewhere while she and my other sister attend a wedding. So we ended at SM Mall of Asia. haha. predictable. a mall.

But instead of shopping, or fine dining, we went on skating at the olympic-sized rink. haha. nice. cool. It was very cold, of course. I and my sister skated our way to the snow. :D I really missed the feeling of trying hard not to fall. Not only it is humiliating in some sort of way, but it is also extremely painful. Well, it all depends on the landing I suppose.

What I'm trying to say is I fell. haha. again, again and again. My sister and I even got injured. Well, at least she got to try it for the 1st time. I got to skate again since 4th grade. haha. Our feet ached; but the fun took it all away. :D

We then found ourselves lost in the mall. I knew the mall was big, but we don't know the place much, so it's easy to not know where you're going.

We just went in circles, and to our dismay, the shop we were trying to locate was 4 shops away from where we originally started. We've searched the entire mall, hoping to see the Lord Stow's Bakery. After we found it, my sister decided not to buy. Anyway, it wasn't really a big loss. We got to see the whole mall, at least. :)

shoutout to Carlos! happy birthday! haha. :D

No comments: