12.08.2008

let it all out.

I should be doing our social museum simulation, instead I'm doing this. Minsan lang naman ito kaya pinagbigayan ko na. haha.

The past weekend has been just too cramped. Two prayer meetings, two masses, two practices, two experiments. Seems everything comes in twos already. Buy one, take one? No, thanks.

But it made me think that even though madami akong ginagawa, madami pa rin ako spare time na napunta lang sa personal purposes. TV, internet, sleeping, pagkain, paglakad, commute, and etc.

Here I am now hoping that I still have enough time to finish everything. Yeah, I know that I still need time for myself, but if I don't make any sacrifices, chances are I'll be suffering in the future. I'm going to be stuck with nowhere to go.

That's the last thing I want to happen right now.

So. I'll be finish with this early.

see you guys next time! :)

No comments: