12.30.2008

inevitable.

As I look at my hands right now, all I see are fine lines...aging? too early for that. but it shows. haha. through my hair. :

Last Sunday was a visit to our relatives. It's always been like that. We visit them every Christmas break to spend some time with them. After a back pain, an hour sleep and 130 km, we reached our destination. I talked to my cousin about what was school was like for them. right. haha.

So, college talk came. haha. UST or UP. or ADMU, DLSU, UE, PUP. haha. joke. basta yun. AC, FEU, CEU, AMA, STI? nice.

Yesterday, what do I remember about it? what was it...nothing really. just bummed around, and read the Lord of the Rings. :)

nice work J.R.R. Tolkien. hobbbits, wizards, dwarves, orcs: the one ring that will bind the others.

my precious. what's got in his pocketses? creepy.

Today was cleaning. of the mini-van. I didn't really contributed much, but I did what I could to help my sister. haha. I once again realized the hardwork it takes to really clean a car. It's not just wiping the dust of the seat or the stereo. That's why my hands are so dry right now. okay... It's just been a while since I really cleaned one. haha.

I would still have to call myself lucky despite doing things that most people don't do or rarely or always do. I am. :)

No comments: