10.12.2008

this would be the last.

and so I shall. I have started a new blog again, still with the same site. The former one had some problem, so I had to delete it.

Going to the real story.

Mahirap mawalan ng isang minamahal sapagkat kahit hindi na kayo malapit sa isa't isa, lahat ng pinagsamahan ninyong dalawa ay naging makabuluhan.

It's so hard to let go. I'm not really close to our pets in the house, but what I had with him was special. It's hard to see her suffering so much pain, especially when she moans again and again. I do regret not having spent enough time with her. She's always been there, yet she was left with our maid. Eight years, it has been, and still painfully continuing.

Ipinipilit niyang itaas ang kanyang ulo upang lumingon kung sino ang tumatawag sa kanya, ngunit kasama nito ang nawawala niyang lakas. Nahuhulog ito sa sementong matigas, ngunit hindi naging hadlang upang itaas muli.

My sister decide to put on something soft under. She got a towel and I placed it beneath her head. I realized why I didn't want to have pets in the house; they're hard to take care of, but most important of all; hard to let go. They're like humans, even without the ability to really think for themselves, relationships are also built with them.

Ngayon na ang huli.

No comments: