10.15.2008

abot kamay ang langit.

doing nothing really. just fooling around. haha.

I watched a movie that I have already watched ages ago. It's still nice from my own point of view. It would consider it as "predictable and a usual," but those same things make it nice.

"If I die, I want to become the wind again. I will be always beside you."

umm. what happened today. yeah! we watched Elizabeth. It's disturbing on how people were tortured and killed because of difference in religion and belief.

english LT was okay. I forgot that the subject of the verb is in the nominative case. Who cares? (at least I had the right guess.) Science was total outrage: in a good way. LEDS, bonding...

HE. sold 4o orders of pasta. mabilis ang bentahan eh.

math. AA ulit. tama na sa pagguhit ng triangles. pwede iba naman? nasawa na ako sa triangles eh. haha. joke.

looking forward to tennis, and PE, and two periods of english.

that's really it then.

No comments: