10.16.2008

in the dark.

Pagod na ako. Nakakapagod ang ganito. Masaya nga ba talaga ako sa ginagawa ko? Ginusto ko ito, ngunit sa paglipas ng panahon ay tila naglalaho ang pakiramdan na iyon.

I suddenly get bored. and tired. I'm never really sure if it's only a test of my capability or if it's not meant for me. I'd like to wait for a sign; however, that hasn't been the case. Most of the time, I'm required to make split decisions which will bring about extreme changes. Not really extreme as you may think, but it is at a certain point or level.

So, back to what happened.

2 periods of English didn't materialize, (I think I used it incorrectly...) but we still managed to cover something on Elizabeth. She became queen, so on and so forth.

Ang daming natamaan sa Filipino. Kasama na siguro ako doon. Hindi pa kasi ako sigurado kung yun nga ang nararamdaman ko. Masaya lang talaga ako na kasama siya, ngunit hindi ko pa naiisip nang lubusan yung natalakay namin kanina.

I'm glad to have PE in my life. haha. Whatever LA meant, it was tiring; more than that of ballroom dancing. It was fun hanging in the 70's-80's zone. Math was discussed with the converse of the Pythagorean Theorem and other theorems as well.

PARTHENIC: noun or adjective??? actually, it could be both. However, I chose it as an adjective; so that's it.

Masaya yung training and pamimili ng mga grocery. Nakapagpahinga naman ako nang maayos at marami akong natutunan sa aking paglalakad. haha. Computer LT or PT bukas; siguradong nosebleed dahil sa mga codes na iyan. Marian Procession rin bukas; go COCC.

I suppose that's all. See you guys soon!!!

No comments: