2.08.2010

whaa.

such a long time. almost one year, I should say.

last post was saying goodbye to third year and now, I'm almost (just almost) saying adios to high school. time really flies, I suppose. yeah. haha.

There's this feeling that I could've done more, could've met more people, could've built more relationships, could've read more books, could've gone out more, could've help more. lots of could haves with a month to go. Of course, I'll never be able to cover all of them with so little time left.

so college. Is this choice really going to be life changing?

People say I should choose my passion and go for what I really want.
I don't know what I want, if they're asking for something specific.

It's difficult to assure myself that I'm taking this and not that. I consider myself often unsure, which is bad. I'd rather decide at the last minute when so much pressure is built up. I don't want that to happen, because this is something important to me.

feeling ko ginugulo ko lang yung sarili ko para hindi muna ako makapagdecide fully. kahit alam ko na may decision na ako, I can't say it na that's my decision kasi yung "it's a done deal" feeling na wala nang bawian, it seems so final. :)) pero okay na yun.

at least I made a decision for myself. minsan lang ito.

No comments: