1.06.2009

journey to the past.

school just started. vacation mode. haha.

definitely a lot of things will happen. there's the play, field trip, then the encampment! woohoo. come college week, STAP, the promenade. haha. valentine's day, academic week II, etc.

uh. new seating arrangement??? more like familiar. labo nun ha. familiar seating arrangement. anyway, at least I get to sit with my friends. You know what? I'd really like to have a seating arrangement that's so random. wala lang. There would be times when I get the feeling that I miss a lot from each person in class. Well, sort of. Even if he/she is the most hated, most lovable, most dirty?, most weird, etc. It doesn't hurt trying. haha.

There's this line: you can't please everyone. or it just won't click. Nobody said it had to. Thinking of it, could it be possible to have a decent conversation with someone you're not close with? nope. not at all. maybe: hello, about homeworks (haha.), any school related subject. that's all. but disclosing a personal matter? not at all.

One thing's for sure though, the people that you treasure right now; value it.

There's no harm in trying. haha. as always. make friends. minsan lang yan. :D

why? because, I experienced it. haha. feeling eh. but it's true. haha. I guess I was absolutely wrong about those people.

yeah. whatever. haha.

С Рождеством & С Новым годом!!! haha. fun with the cyrillic alphabet.

No comments: